Your Mindful Solution to Email Overload
A free e-course delivered to your inbox each day for 5 days
Are you familiar with these statistics concerning email?
- The average person spends 28% of the workweek reading and responding to email.
- The average inbox contains only 38% important, relevant emails
- Email overload increases stress levels
- The number of email users, and email accounts is increasing
- 205 billion emails were sent and received each day in 2015
Add to this that we can access email from multiple devices 24/7 and we might worry how we can cope with it all!
If you want to try a fresh, practical approach to managing your email then this free e-course is just right for you.
This is what you’ll learn in the free 5-day Your Mindful Solution to Email Overload
- How to get a handle on your email worry
- Why email can be tricky
- Practical steps we can take to organize it more effectively
- How to stop being overwhelmed by your email
- How mindfulness can help
- Remembering there is another person at the end of your email
Here’s how the e-course works:
- Once you’ve subscribed to the course you will receive an email each day for 5 days.
- You can email me your questions and comments at any time.
- You will also receive an invitation to join the Awareness in Action Mindful Email Facebook Group, so you can share ideas with other people taking the course.
your course facilitator
Thanks so much for checking out this free e-course
These short e-courses are designed to give you a taste of how we work with clarity, connection and openness. This one is specially relevant to your working life but has good tips you can use anywhere.
If you take the course there is a chance for us to chat about how it’s going for you.
So hope to see you on the inside!