Time to Meditate
A practical guide to making meditation part of your life
Are you interested in meditation?
Have you taken courses, read books and tried it out for yourself?
Do you want to meditate but find it hard to make time for it?
So many people are interested in meditation but struggle to make it a stable part of their everyday lives.
In this e-book you will find everything you need to get serious with meditation. Whether you’re a new meditator, or an experienced meditator you’ll find something to help you feel that your meditation is something you can rely on.
Here are some of the topics we look into in this 60-page e-book:
- Research into the benefits of meditation
- How to ease into your session
- Which meditation should I use?
- What is the best time of day to meditate?
- How to deal with the stuff that comes up in meditation
- What gets in the way of your meditation
- How to make meditation a habit
- How to meditate anytime and anywhere
- Meditation when things are tough
In addition, there are:
- helpful infographics
- quote cards to inspire you
- practical advice on cushions, candles and singing bowls
- a useful booklist
For just €9,00 you can download the e-book here
Author of Time to Meditate
I am excited about this e-book! It’s the first one that we have released from Awareness in Action and I am looking forward to seeing how you get on with it.
As always, I am happy to hear from you and to get your feedback.
Enjoy the e-book and here’s hoping you find plenty of time to meditate!