How to make self-compassion
your top priority
A free e-course delivered to your inbox each day for 5 days
Are you making time for self-compassion in your life?
Take a moment to ask yourself these questions :
- Do you push yourself to get things right all the time?
- Are you hard on yourself when things go wrong?
- Does your inner critic have a harsh and bullying voice?
- When things are tough do you worry it’s because you messed up?
- Do you go over and over stuff in your head trying to work out how you should have behaved?
If your answers are coming out YES then take a look at this free e-course that has some answers for you.
This is what you’ll learn in the free 5-day How to Make Self-Compassion Your Top Priority e-course:
- Why self-compassion is important
- How you can make friends with your inner critic
- Why hiding away when you feel bad is not the best solution
- The ways in which mindfulness can help with self-compassion
- A practical list of simple exercises that you can use to help make self-compassion part of your life
Here’s how the e-course works:
- Once you’ve subscribed to the course you will receive an email each day for 5 days.
- You can email me your questions and comments at any time.
- You will also receive an invitation to join the Awareness in Action Self-Compassion Facebook Group, so you can share ideas with other people taking the course.
Subscribe for the free 5-day e-course here
You have Successfully Subscribed!
your course facilitator
Thanks so much for checking out this free e-course.
These short e-courses are designed to give you a taste of how we work with clarity, connection and openness. This one focuses on self-compassion. This is such an important part of our lives and yet we so often forget all about it!
If you take the e-course there is a chance for us to chat about how it’s going for you.
So hope to see you on the inside!