How to Make Your Commute Benefit Your Working Day
A free e-course delivered to your inbox each day for 5 days
Whether we go by metro, car, or bus; whether we cycle, walk or take the tram most of us spend lots of time every day getting to and from work.
Have you ever asked yourself if you are using this time in the best possible way? Did you know that there are simple meditation exercises you can do that will transform your commute experience?
Try this free email course to see how to use your commute in a way that is a benefit for your working day.
This is what you’ll learn in the free 5-day How to Make Your Commute Benefit You:
- Why it helps to identify your biggest commute challenges
- How to look at your commute in a new way
- How much your mind wanders and why that matters
- Try out a simple meditation technique to try out while you are commuting
- Review the three most common mistakes we make when commuting
- The importance of connection with other commuters
- How to leave for home with a calm mind
Here’s how the e-course works:
- Once you’ve subscribed to the course you will receive an email each day for 5 days.
- You can email me your questions and comments at any time.
- You will also receive an invitation to join the Awareness in Action Facebook Group, so you can share ideas with other people taking the course.
your course facilitator
Thanks so much for checking out this free e-course
These short e-courses are designed to give you a taste of how we work with clarity, connection and openness. This one is specially relevant to your working life but has good tips you can use any time you travel, anywhere.
If you take the course there is a chance for us to chat about how it’s going for you.
So hope to see you on the inside!