Your Mindful Solution to Email Overload
A free 5-day e-course delivered to your inbox
Are you familiar with these statistics concerning email?
- The average person spends 28% of the workweek reading and responding to email?
- The average inbox contains only 38% important, relevant emails
- Email overload increases stress levels
- The number of email users, and email accounts is increasing
- 205 billion emails were sent and received each day in 2015
Add to this that we can access email from multiple devices 24/7 and we might worry how we can cope with it all!
If you want to try a fresh, practical approach to managing your email overload then this free e-course is just right for you.
This is what you’ll learn in the free 5-day Your Mindful Solution to Email Overload e-course:
- How to get a handle on your email worry
- Why email can be tricky
- Practical steps we can take to organize it more effectively
- How to stop being overwhelmed by your email
- How mindfulness can help
- Remembering there is another person at the end of your email
Here’s how it works:
- Once you’ve subscribed to the course you will receive an email each day for 5 days.
- You can email me your questions and comments at any time.
- You will also receive an invitation to join the Awareness in Action Facebook Group, so you can share ideas with other people taking the course.
My work is about supporting people to manage their working lives through mindfulness and awareness. Try this free course to find out for yourself how that works.