These are some common themes, which form an introduction to our workshops:
- A general discussion of the working situation of each of the participants and where they would like to focus during the training
- A self-examination of the helpful and unhelpful habits of the participants and a strategy to address them
- A look at stress—its causes, effects and strategies for working with it
- An exploration of well-being and what we think sustains and undermines it
- Presenting the choices each participant faces and how to work with these
The main part of the workshop is to work through the three elements of training the mind to be peaceful, compassionate and clear-seeing.
Workshops end with a session on integration and how to go forward with what people have learnt.